Survey Evaluating Available Geriatric Oncology Assessment Tools (SEAGOAT)
As a valued CME participant in oncology topics, Winthrop wants your opinion! Please give us your feedback on the available Geriatric Oncology screening tools in use nationally, and their usefulness. We hope to use this data to design an educational intervention to bridge current practice and care gaps.
Participants who complete this survey by October 4th will be entered into a drawing to win a free live CME admission to one of Winthrop’s upcoming oncology-themed CME symposia:
- Annual Breast Health Symposium, Sept 30, 2016
- Cancer Screening for the Practicing Clinician, Oct 11, 2016
- The Dr. John Mordente Annual Lecture: Measuring and Managing Cancer Risk, Oct 19, 2016
- The Dr. Michael D. Ammazzalorso Memorial Symposium on Pancreatic Cancer, Nov 3, 2016
- Advances in Stereotactic Radiosurgery: Clinical Applications and Outcomes, Nov 11, 2016
This survey studies current strategies and gaps in assessing the geriatric patient in oncology practice. Please take a moment to reflect on your current practice, use of screening tools, and any unmet learning needs you are now aware of. Thank you for participating!
2 ways to take the survey,
- scan the QR Code